FIRST CHOICE HOME INSPECTION, LLC is committed to helping protect your interests and investment through a professional and comprehensive inspection using InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
Your inspection will cover all of the home’s major systems including:
- Foundation – structural integrity and possible moisture including grade issues.
- Roof, chimney, flashing and valleys – evidence of water penetration and condition of materials.
- Gutters and downspouts – general condition and its ability to carry off rainwater.
- Driveways, patios, decks and porches – signs of settling, deck safety, deferred maintenance.
- Heating and air conditioner system – proper operation of equipment and air supply.
- Walls, floors, ceilings, interior windows – indications of structure problems, type, general condition.
- Plumbing system including water heater – all visible fixtures, pipes and drains tested for operation.
- Electrical system – outside entrance wiring, service panel and visible wiring inspected, including outlet polarity and GFCI protection.
- Heating system – visible inspection of furnace including its individual components.
- Attic and insulation – visible roof sheathing, ventilation, insulation and framing.
- Siding, trim and exterior windows – gaps or other moisture concerns, trim damage. type
- Kitchen appliances – range, oven, dishwasher, disposal and refrigerator.